View Single Post
Old 02-04-2024, 02:12 AM   #2
kandwo
Addict
kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
I recommend buying it from The Chosen Store on Aliexpress. That seller is serious and trustworthy and replies very quickly to any questions. You should also specify to him if you want it with Google Play enabled out of the box.

If there are different versions available the factors to keep in mind are: colour (black/green) and RAM+Storage (6GB+128GB/8GB+256GB). I have the former, but would probably get the latter just for the extra storage. Even 6GB of RAM is a bit overkill.

The phone works great in Europe. I haven't had any troubles with it travelling around to different countries here.
kandwo is offline   Reply With Quote