View Single Post
Old 02-02-2024, 06:20 PM   #11
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 5, 16 gb version
I think I set a record for Most Books Read In One Month this year -- a whopping 14 during January alone! My Total Reads goal for this year is 24 books, and I am on Book 16 as of this morning so I expect to blow right past that number well before the deadline, barring any disasters, of course. Also discovered 4 new authors, 2 of whom I totally love so far and 2 whose works I will probably be revisiting. I don't think I've decreased my TBR pile by any noticeable amount and I have given into the temptation to actually buy some books not in Kindle Unlimited/Kobo Plus/the public library that I wanted, but yes, I am indeed having fun. :-)
Byrdie is offline   Reply With Quote