View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 07:44 PM   #113
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Okay tested things ... if I grab the MathJax.js file from 2.7.5 and insert it into your epub and load it after your scripts, it all works.

If instead I grab the single Mathjax 3 mml-svg.js and include that, nothing works.

So basically, order and MathJax version matters. My guess your Arch system is defaulting to a MathJax 2.7.x build somehow for Sigil.

I think converting tex to mathml on the fly and then trying with MathJax 3 is going to be an issue due to order and timing.

Update:
I think there is one other difference between Linux and Win/Mac, typically the Linux Box comes with a full version of MathJax that includes all of mathjax js code including the Tex code.

Have you tried things with the MathJax 3 tex-mml-svg.js file instead?
Many thanks Kevin. I will try with MathJax 2.7.5 and with MathJax 3 and tex-mml-svg instead of tex-svg. And I will test in Windows because there, in Windows, are the issues.
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote