View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 11:01 AM   #11
vitalbuttering
vitalbuttering began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillachie View Post
We support several foriengb-language books with no issues. Example these are some of the free German books that you can test how they render without creating an account. https://www.bookfusion.com/books/free?language=de . Note some of these free eBooks might have formatting issues with the EPUB.

We primarily support user side-loaded content, however we do have a fully optional store which might be not make that obvious to readers at first glance. We even have a Calibre plugin to support content that users already own.

Currently a few users are using the social aspect in beta to share eBooks with friends and family that they have uploaded (Beta access available to MobileRead members if interested). With regards to the storage limits we plan to lift limits on file size for paid plans to around 3 - 4 GB. We will also revise limits on the free tier.
I have an audiobook that's epub3 with audio. It plays fine on TR on windows and Calibre on Windows. But on BookFusion on iOS, it gives a Cannot Open pop-up window error when i try to play the audio portion. Any clue as to why that is?

Can you perhaps clarify the epub format I should be looking for, or is there a way to convert it to work on BookFusion?
vitalbuttering is offline   Reply With Quote