View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 11:02 PM   #10
deleted2
Member Retired
deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
That's why I asked. I get why one would want to use a popsocket for holding the device, but I don't get what this has to do with buttons. Did you hold your previous ereaders by buttons?
I had many Kobo ereaders. The last two Libra, which both had buttons.

I use to hold my Kobo with one hand only. So, the larger space on the side of the Libra was helping, and I began to use the buttons. I thought it was a great feature until I went from the Libra H20 to the Libra 2, which is a little bit heavier. I tend to read for long period of time, and the extra weight was starting to show after a while. My thumb on the button was basically holding my Kobo and was getting sore. I know, first world problems...

Now, the way I'm holding the Kindle feels better and I prefer to swipe then having to press a button.

Voilą.
deleted2 is offline   Reply With Quote