View Single Post
Old 01-28-2024, 08:35 PM   #87
dcarvil
Enthusiast
dcarvil began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Note Air 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramensoup150 View Post
So I got my device into bootloader mode. I also installed the Fastboot in there. What exactly do I do here. I saw another guide but it says its for the note 2 air. And the guide said download the firmware and then after some steps flash a file from the firmware into the system. But when I checked the site that has the firmware, we'll it turns out the links are dead. Meanwhile way back machine method to get the file doesn't work.

I will also try testing different usb ports. Maybe that could be the problem
You can download the boot.img file from the update.upx I mentioned earlier from https://carville.tech/files/boot.img. Do you know if that is the update you are running? If it is not, you probably don't want to flash that image.

Do a "fastboot boot boot.img", then check everything out to make sure it is working. If you are satisfied, you can flash it with "fastboot flash boot boot.img". That should get you back to normal.

Then you can patch the boot.img with Magisk. Do the same thing with the patched image - boot it first, without flashing to make sure it works, then flash it.
dcarvil is offline   Reply With Quote