View Single Post
Old 01-28-2024, 01:37 PM   #102
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I have many memories that are triggered by particular smells whenever they are encountered. Books/reading just aren't among those memories triggered by smell for me. Rarely did a book get close enough to my nose to smell it while reading them. And literally burying my nose in one didn't seem like normal behavior to me.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote