View Single Post
Old 01-28-2024, 06:31 AM   #5
michailbachtin
Enthusiast
michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Sony PSR-1
I have a problem with the latest Moon+ Reader pro, version 9.0
After installing the latest version, the highlighting in epubs takes ages. Earlier, I could highlight by sliding my finger to the bottom of the screen, and the highlighting would continue onto the next page in flow modus.
Now, the lines move incredibly slowly. This seems to be relating to the "publishing pages" update, but it doesn't matter whether that's activated or not.

Any ideas on how to fix this?
michailbachtin is offline   Reply With Quote