View Single Post
Old 01-26-2024, 02:07 PM   #3525
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Wanda McCaddon (aka: Donada Peters, Nadia May) can make even Anna Karenina sound good.
I'm sticking with Ms. McCaddon for another book: Vanity Fair. Though I thought I would read something in my preferred suspense genre after the long weeks hanging out with Anna K, I am interested in reading only in small doses these days, and those suspense books want to be read quickly. So I figured I'd go with another lengthy classic.

While I did read Vanity Fair long ago, I don't remember it.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote