View Single Post
Old 01-20-2024, 08:27 AM   #3
jackm8
Zealot
jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Eh, it was user error. I did some formatting to the book, 250% on Chapter titles, larger capital letter at beginning of chapters in editor, and something went off at that end that somehow caused indexing to stall. I tried it again by just converting unedited .epub to .kfx and it worked.

[edit]
I'm still a bit puzzled by this. It's only book that's performing weird. I eliminated Calibre Editor, and Sigil from the equation by just editing .css file manually. Only thing that I added was "font-size: 250%;" under chapter title section, and immediately I got .kfx file with "Title not indexed" problem, and search function that's not working.

Last edited by jackm8; 01-20-2024 at 03:25 PM.
jackm8 is offline   Reply With Quote