View Single Post
Old 01-12-2024, 11:14 AM   #8
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin_reads View Post
Hi, thanks so much for helping! However, when I try your new file to edit the metadata, I can't edit the author's last name and number in series, which was possible with you other app, and my ereader tells me at the end of editing "No changes made" in a popup screen...
Do you know how to fix that? (If you don't want to, no hard feelings and many thanks for the effort already made!!!)
I'll have to properly test the app when I get my device back from the warranty repair (e-ink screen failure).

I was getting a similar issue with keyboard input to another app; the problem emerged after I updated to the 6.8 FW. Seems like the PocketBook developers left some debugging statement in their keyboard code that writes to standard output which is being prepended to what the user types.

I'll drop you a message after I get my device back and make the correction. I will definitely be fixing it as I like to use it myself!

EDIT: I noticed I'd made a mistake... so you can try the attached... if this doesn't work it will have to wait until I can fully test on my own ereader. Make sure to delete the "Series Templates" directory before testing.
Attached Files
File Type: zip setup.zip (172.4 KB, 184 views)

Last edited by neil_swann80; 01-12-2024 at 12:39 PM.
neil_swann80 is offline   Reply With Quote