View Single Post
Old 01-11-2024, 02:26 PM   #45
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usered View Post
Another tip if anybody can help: how should I edit the nickel.yaml file under the "Custom header/footer captions" patch if I only want the header and footer font to show in grey, and no other change (I'm satisfied enough with the reduced space from another patch)?

Plus, is there any patch to force the kepub reader on the device to show ligatures and good kerning (seems only avaiable for epubs)?

Thanks!
I've posted my kobopatch.yaml file. It has all of the patches. You just have to change the yes/no as you need. There are some comments to let me know witch patches I've customized. At the end is the cpmmand to also install the better hyphenation dictionary so I don't have to do it manually. The thread for the better hyphenation dictionaries is at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=252405
Attached Files
File Type: zip kobopatch.yaml.zip (2.5 KB, 55 views)
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote