View Single Post
Old 01-11-2024, 01:56 PM   #62
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
It was inconceivable to me before it happened. Since I mainly listen to audiobooks, I was in the habit of clipping on my mp3 player and listening to it at any opportunity throughout the day while doing routine tasks, traveling, waiting, etc. But with all that was going on, I couldn't concentrate on what I was hearing, so listening became pointless. Gradually, I fell out of the habit. I expect I'll gradually get back in the habit, but for now, the quiet is nice too.
Ah. I've never been able to concentrate on audiobooks, podcasts and the like in the best of circumstances. I get bored almost immediately and my attention will wander. I can only enjoy a book if it's text.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote