View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 08:01 PM   #41
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usered View Post
Hi, may I have some help? I've tried this process multiple times and still couldn't manage to find any koboroot file in the out folder. The firmware version is right (the last one), what can I do? Should I apply every modification of the files (the ones with the yes/no values) one at a time or what else? I don't understand :\
Is there a log.txt file in the "Out" folder? If there is, checking it will alert you to any conflicts that prevented the generation of the KoboRoot.tgz

I've had this happen to me A LOT, when I unintentionally enabled two patches that are mutually exclusive and cannot be enabled together. If that happens, no KoboRoot.tgz is generated, and the log file records which conflict caused the failure
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote