View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 10:13 AM   #37
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hildea View Post
I find graphic novels harder to read than just text, for some reason. I have the complete Paper Girls. The plot, world and characters are interesting, and I like the drawing style, but I've only read the first (of 6) albums. (It's time travel/SF starting in the 1980s, and I especially like the 1980s part.)
I really dislike it when a series adds graphic novels. I really dislike them. I wish they would go away forever. Either be a comic book series or a novel series, but not both.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote