View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 09:57 AM   #17
tayseidel
Zealot
tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Glo HD, Aura H20, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
You don't need KOReader on a Sage. It's only advantage is CSS over-rides. The Sage My Books section is superior. They are working on a meta-data based library interface of KOReader.

I prefer to fix ebooks in Calibre and use the native interface. I do have KOReader on an Android eink and did have it on the Elipsa (for PDFs, but now Sage/Elipsa crop PDFs per book).

I only use Folder management on PC and Android outside of Calibre for subject related structure that's a mix of PDF., Djvu, png, jpg, tiff. It's crazy for ebooks. A Library interface like Kobo's My Books that utilises real title, author, collection, series and unread/reading/finished and can sort by date added too is hugely superior.
The default "file manager" interface of KOReader is a 1970s thing for documents with no sensible metadata.

I use Koreader because the reader itself is superior to the stock reader. I like the options, the most important being the clock in the header. I read late at night, and that clock is useful.

With the stock reader, I had to tap the middle to see the time.
tayseidel is offline   Reply With Quote