View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 03:47 PM   #4
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfakename View Post
Hi, thank you for your assistance. I’m using the latest version of macOS. I saw a USBNetworking tutorial for an older version of macOS but the settings used in that tutorial are missing on my version.

Do you know if it’s possible now to do it on macOS or should I install a Linux VM?
It should be possible with macOS, but someone else will have to help you.

A linux VM might work, but it would add another layer of complexity dealing with the USB port.

To some extent the fact that you are connecting to a kindle doesn't matter much on the macOS side, so a web search for setting up USB networking on macOS might turn up useful information. (But the USB network IP addresses on the kindle and macOS need to be compatible.)
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote