View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 09:14 PM   #22
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 5, 16 gb version
My Book Goal: 24 in '24

Read 24 books ... minimum

By 24 different authors ... I hope. I also hope some of them will be new to me. Admittedly this part is rather flexible, as are my sub-goals of:

Reading at least 2 -4 non-fiction books ...

... and reading more of the books that I already have as opposed to buying more new books. Freebies do not count, nor does Kindle Unlimited or library loans, gifts or borrows from friends.

That's it. Anything extra beyond the base count of 24 books in 2024 is yummy delicious dessert. :-)
Byrdie is offline   Reply With Quote