View Single Post
Old 12-28-2023, 07:06 AM   #10
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
In my experience, Google Play sells so few books that a heroic effort to comply with its rather odd uploading requirements isn't justified by the income a book generates. If it goes smoothly, I don't mind following Google's little rituals, but if it doesn't go smoothly, I forget it and move on.

When Google first began offering e-publication, there was great alarm on the Kindle message board that Google would end Kindle's dominance. Didn't quite work out that way! For me, it ranks down there with Hoopla as a money-maker.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote