View Single Post
Old 12-26-2023, 03:18 PM   #9
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Read the post. "Or vice versa".
Yes, I read it; you didn't read what I wrote.

Explain how it works the code with a height of 95% (for an image); give us a practical example (post a simple epub -or post the code- to show us how will work an image with "height: 95%" and text before and after that image). I am particularly interested in knowing 95% about "what" will occupy that image (if instead of 95% I will employ 950%, the image will be ten times bigger?) I look forward to seeing that miracle because I will learn something that until now, I thinked that was impossible (to use % for height when the height of the container is not previously defined).

And you didn't explain why is a nonsense, in an ebook, a full page image (or a full page table). Maybe you discovered something and will be very usefull for all of us to know why is a nonsense such kind of images.
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote