View Single Post
Old 12-14-2023, 03:45 PM   #6
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESGrant View Post
Thank you both for your responses. I should have mentioned in my original message: I know exactly nothing about html. I have no idea how to access whatever html code is contained within my google doc. Are you able to tell me how to alter the code to resolve this issue?
I would recommend getting a basic understanding of html and css. There are some good tutorials here in the MR wiki. You don’t need to learn how to be a "coder" but a basic understanding will make life much easier.

In the meantime I would recommend installing one of the free ePub editors: Sigil or Calibre - they have their own threads here on MR. Then you can open the ePub with that software and see the different parts and pieces. From there you can search for <hr and see where the problem is.

Edit: I would start looking at lines 292 and 344 in the html file titled: TheGoodSamaritan_FINAL_EBook.xhtml

Last edited by Turtle91; 12-14-2023 at 03:55 PM.
Turtle91 is online now   Reply With Quote