View Single Post
Old 12-13-2023, 01:25 PM   #35
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I also like reading reviews of ARCs. There are times when those reviews have led me to decide whether to buy a book when it released or to put it into when and if it goes on sale for a low price column.

What I really object to are the reviews and ratings of books that don't yet exist and often will never exist. As in one trilogy where GoodReads has reviews and ratings of the 4th book. Oddly, the author stated on her webpage that there would not be a fourth book since the first two books did not sell that well and the third book was only published since it had already been mostly written and she felt the readers who purchased the first two books deserved to have the story finished. Since she shuffled off this mortal coil a few years back, the chances of that 4th book are even slimmer now.
The issue there is another one, from my POV, that book should be removed, but the book itself, not the review.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote