View Single Post
Old 12-13-2023, 12:40 PM   #33
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Mostly that story made me sad all the way around. Social media feels like poison.

And call me a softy, but I would still read the disgraced author's book if 'romantasy' was at all in my wheelhouse. I can understand that her behavior stemmed from the pressure of being a first time author and she owned it. I am tired of judging books by their author* And in the end, nine fake reviewers? That feels pretty minuscule.

*And yet I won't read Orson Scott Card. So yes. I am a giant hypocrite.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote