Thread: Poke5!
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2023, 09:10 PM   #103
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
i'm giving up on finding out why it doesn't connect via usb cable on one of my computers.

i found out that the "BooxDrop" app on the reader allows you to connect by entering the IP address of the reader from the computer you are trying to connect (e.g., 192.168.0.101:8085). this IP is just a sample IP. when you open the BooxDrop app, it will tell you the IP to enter as the url on your computer's browser. then just drag and drop from your computer to the folder of your choosing.

and of course, both the computer and your boox reader has to be on the same network for this to work.
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote