View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 12:29 AM   #12
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post

That is a very good question. You are not the first one to ask that question. Many have asked it before. Many have also asked if Marc is real (or Marcus Aurelius). Some even wonder if Steve Jordan is simply the pen name of an alien from planet Zog or perhaps a very advanced book writing AI. So you see VR, you are not alone in questioning if Nate is real. So let's get to the real Nate of the problem.

Now dismissing those who claim that your "pet human" is simply a bacon overdose delusion, I can honestly tell you that I don't know.

I met Nate at the Washington, DC Meet-up. He walks, talks, eats food, and has a very large collection of reading devices. Additionally, according to the English language version of Wikipedia "Nate the Great is the screen name of a moderator at MobileRead"

I also met a carbon life form that evening that said he was Steve Jordan and looked like his pictures on the web site SteveJordanBooks.com.

As for Marc, well Adrian says he's real and has something to do with a parking meter. What more proof would you need?

Okay, so you can vouch for all of them, but who can vouch for you ?
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote