Thread: Poke5!
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 04:01 PM   #98
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
I've got it in my hands here in Ireland (pretty quick shipping!). Ask me anything

https://imgur.com/a/iKjCaDd
i'm not sure if this is normal. but the back of my poke5 is slightly curved. if i put the device on a flat surface (back side against surface) i can rock it side to side slightly. i'm wondering if this is a battery bloat issue or if the poke5 is designed this way.

if you put yours on a flat surface (back side on surface), is it completely flat? or can you also rock it from side to side?
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote