View Single Post
Old 12-02-2023, 07:09 AM   #22
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
But, if you want a 6" reader a Libra 2 won't foot the bill. It's like comparing apples to oranges.
Maybe. But if you've never tried a larger screen, then that cannot be said for sure.

Quote:
No page turn buttons. No built-in ADE. Some of us like these features on our 6" readers. (Not running down the Clara, just saying that it doesn't directly compare to a PocketBook.)
The T1 has page turn buttons in a terrible place so they are basically useless. Also, there is RMSDK, but not ADE. But, the Clara 2E has the ability to adjust the weight of fonts and it has much better eBook management via calibre.

Quote:
Yep. I currently have all three. Nothing quite like Sony T-3. The smallest 6" reader I've ever seen. I like the way Sony devices render fonts. If they had front lighting they might be my first choice.
The nook STR rendered fonts very poorly. The same font on the nook looked like a different font to the 650 & T1. I find my Libra 2 and Aura H2O render fonts very well.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote