View Single Post
Old 11-30-2023, 09:12 PM   #28
skillachie
Addict
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10" , Kindle Fire, Pixel 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicGecko View Post
Apologies for misunderstanding the context of that thread on featureos.app; I'm glad to know you guys are working on it! Will keep my eyes peeled for the update

My use case for using FTS is rather modest to be honest, I'm not sure I would qualify my objective as "research or knowledge" but I'll certainly be happy to join the ranks of your paying customers when it is available!

Oh that is indeed interesting and good to hear that there are other use cases and requests for these features outside of the knowledge management and research group. Will follow up when we kick off development of this feature to get some insights into your use case to ensure it is covered.
skillachie is offline   Reply With Quote