View Single Post
Old 11-26-2023, 05:11 PM   #1
SonDan1
Connoisseur
SonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it is

Device: Nook 1, Aluratek Libre Pro,Kobo Wi-Fi, Samsung Galaxy Tab, KoboT, NST
My PW3 Generation 7 Firmware 5.15.2.1.1.

Happy Holidays!

I am an avid reader and have loved reading on my Kindle PW3 since November 2015.

But ever since I downloaded the last available firmware I have had issues.
My Kindle was organized by categories and each category had one for read and one for not read.

Amazon finally updated their firmware to mark books as read after the 8th year. They changed the format of categories so that i cannot have the nice condensed list I have had for years. Now I am forced to see the cover pic whether I want to or not so fewer books show on the lists.

I can never seem to locate the place where the new purchases are I used to be able to download purchases asap and then move them to the appropriated category.

Today I downloaded a new purchase I want to read but can not find it. IT is so hard to get a WiFI connection now that perhaps the purchase did not even download. This might be the proverbial straw.

Must I upgrade on CyberMonday to get a fersh working unit or can I rollback my firmware to where it was before the awful changes made in the organization of books?

Your thoughts please.f
SonDan1 is offline   Reply With Quote