View Single Post
Old 11-16-2023, 11:12 AM   #27
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickoswald View Post
By the way, if I just remove the QTLIB_DIR definition in that wrapper script:
Code:
#QTLIB_DIR="/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu"
QTLIB_DIR=""
it works correctly (at least the testplugin and a quick smoketest), so I'm good with that.
Thanks for the heads-up about the wrapper.
That (removing the QTLIB_DIR) was what I was trying to test by launching Sigil directly (without the wrapper).

Just know that if you ever rebuild/install, you'll need to diddle that wrapper again.

I may look into adding functionality (through an environment variable) that will avoid adding the QTLIB_DIR to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in the first place. It's not need when using the system Qt, and as you've now noticed: it interferes with a PyPi installed PySide6 (which comes with its own Qt libs). Adding QT_LIBS to LD_LIBRARY_PATH was necessary when custom versions of Qt were being installed and used to build Sigil with.

Sorry about the wrapped/raw confusion. I didn't scroll down far enough to see that there were two separate outputs generated.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 11-16-2023 at 11:14 AM.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote