View Single Post
Old 11-14-2023, 11:22 AM   #17
BionicGecko
Addict
BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Oasis 3 and Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
DEVONthink To Go. Not easy to use, steep learning curve, but has that and more.
Thank you for the suggestion rfog. I gave it a shot but unfortunately this application doesn’t work for my use case:
  • It seems ePubs are not supported by the app at all;
  • The result of the full-text search is a simple list of documents containing the looked-up word; there is no indication of the number of instances found within a given book, or contextual information about those instances;
  • Clicking on the document in the result list simply opens it at whatever page was last reached in the book, i.e. not at the location of an instance of the looked-up word.

I will keep on looking
BionicGecko is offline   Reply With Quote