View Single Post
Old 11-11-2023, 10:54 AM   #13
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnelle View Post
Once I filed a bug report I was told that this is a "Fixed Format" .epub which apparently is not supported for conversion and therefore my bug report was invalid.

The book arrived on the Kindle Android Tablet apps and is perfectly fine and yes it does have plenty of text. Haven't looked at the Paperwhite version but I assume it readable albeit BW.

Apparently Amazon knows how to format these.
"No text" means that the content consists of images, not reflowable, typed text. Any text you see is an image of text. Images are not convertible.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote