View Single Post
Old 11-10-2023, 06:00 AM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbaumann View Post
Hi,

I currently have three Paperwhites (6‘‘ and 6.8‘‘) with FW versions 5.13.6 and and 5.14.2, all of them rooted (I use KOReader for PDF reading).

I like the GUI of 5.14.2. better, but the Calibre support for collections/series is broken.

Since now there is a method for rooting newer firmware versions, would there be a newer one suited to my needs (i.e., new interface, working collections), or should I simply stay with the current versions of the firmware?

Cheers, Joachim
If you want calibre support for collections/series, you'd be best to buy a Kobo Libra 2.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote