View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 02:39 PM   #15
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Chef View Post
I had a paid for EPUB of A Canticle for Leibowitz that I purchased from Kobo that was so atrocious that I ended up sticking with an unofficial OCR'd EPUB I found online. The OCR'd one was clearly crap from a CSS/internals perspective, but at least the thing was readable! The EPUB from Kobo (no longer available--they must've yanked it) felt like the days of trying to read a novel in .txt format in Notepad.
The copy that was on Kobo could have been an illegal copy.

A Canticle for Leibowitz is legally available as an eBook in the UK but not in the US.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote