Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 08:37 AM   #1150
SomeSteve
Addict
SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tym View Post
It was book about a guy that could posses bodies of bad guys, then he would let the people he possess end up dead or in jail, then he jumps to the next body.

I know the first one was he woke up in the body of a biker dude.

Any ideas??
At least some of this description matches Kick (The Jenkins Cycle #1) by John L. Monk. (I haven't read it. All-knowing, all-seeing Google led me to it. It's available on Amazon.)

An entertaining book with body hopping is Touch by Claire North, and though I've read it, I can't remember any details.
SomeSteve is offline   Reply With Quote