View Single Post
Old 11-07-2023, 12:34 PM   #69
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by haertig View Post
I just had a nostalgic thought about physical books.
Yeah, I just heard a guy reminiscing about borrowing Stephen King's It from the library and reading it on the beach with sand getting in the pages.

That sort of book specific reminiscing will go away with ebooks. Though I have found I can still remember what books I was reading during specific times, like what book I was reading while I was on vacation and soforth. So not all such memories will be done away with.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote