View Single Post
Old 11-05-2023, 04:54 PM   #11
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
It's 200M Byte, no page flip, no Enhanced type setting, so there likely is no text.
I'd only buy the paper edition of something like that unless I had a better 11" to 14" Tablet.
Quote:
File size ‏ : ‎ 201017 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Not enabled
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 205 pages
The hardback is only £3.50 more (Free shippingg UK & Ireland!). Worth for an Art style book. So in this case I'd not buy the "kindle" version at all, because it's not a suitable ebook subject or format.
15.24 x 2.79 x 18.03 cm
192 pages.

Maybe the OP can get a refund and buy the hardback? Talk to Customer support.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote