View Single Post
Old 10-27-2023, 12:05 AM   #29
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
I'm not seeing a delay opening Manage Authors from the tag browser on either my Intake or Main libraries. The Main library has ~14,500 books.

I can confirm getting the same error message when attempting to compact the notes database. OTOH, I haven't created any notes so may be an attempt to compact the non-existent.

Edit: After reading a few messages on, the vacuum issue is already fixed. An hour late and a dollar short.

Quote:
calibre, version 6.99.0
ERROR: Failed: Database integrity check failed, click "Show details" for details.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre\gui2\dialogs\check_library.py", line 95, in vacuum
File "calibre\db\cache.py", line 88, in call_func_with_lock
File "calibre\db\cache.py", line 2780, in vacuum
File "calibre\db\backend.py", line 1412, in vacuum
TypeError: Notes.vacuum() missing 1 required positional argument: 'conn'

Last edited by DNSB; 10-27-2023 at 12:09 AM.