View Single Post
Old 10-26-2023, 08:42 PM   #24
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
You can right-click an item in book detials, context menu there.
True, if I pop a detached BD I can tab to the pencil I want, then press Enter to pop the Show note window, but when I close that window, focus returns to the Book list, rather than the detached BD window.

The Show note window won't Tab into the Close button, cycles through Edit, Find…, Copy… and back to Edit. Have to hit Escape.

BR