View Single Post
Old 10-25-2023, 03:00 PM   #42
orontee
Connoisseur
orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.

Device: Vivlio Touch HD Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibat View Post
Yes, true, but it threw me off guard. What about displaying the unit like for instance in "293° K" only on the top temperature display?
You mean the current temperature (the temperature at the time of the data update to be precise)? Good idea. But I am not sure that there will be enough space left for some long weather descriptions when the "alerts" icon is visible too. Let me think of it and make some tests. Thank you for the suggestion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibat View Post
(...) Do you have a probability for the forecasts you can display? Yes I bike too a lot.
The probability of precipitation is displayed as a percentage under precipitation by hour, be it rain or snow, on the right most column of the daily forecast view and in the precipitation histogram of the hourly forecast view.

AFAICT OpenWeather API doesn't return other probabilities.
orontee is offline   Reply With Quote