Thread: New Fire Max 11
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2023, 05:53 PM   #52
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I just received my new Fire Max 11 and started setting it up. I'm a little daunted by having to re-download so many apps that were on my 10-inch Fire tablet--I thought everything I'd gotten from the Amazon Appstore would magically appear, and I'd just have to add my sideloaded apps!

While my brain knew a 1-inch larger screen wasn't really going to make much difference, I still was surprised how little difference there is. But my 10-inch was five years old, so I'm glad I upgraded while it still had a good trade-in value.

ETA: Well, my bad. I had no idea that my apps were indeed being downloaded from the cloud in the background, as there was no download icon on the screen.

Last edited by Catlady; 10-18-2023 at 10:33 PM.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote