Thread: iPhone Marvin Replacement
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2023, 01:32 PM   #1
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Marvin Replacement

I just bought an iphone 15 and was aghast to find that I can't install Marvin as it is no longer in the app store. I know it hasn't been supported for some time, but it is the perfect e-reader for me as it does everything I need, especially it's seamless dropbox integration.

I tried MapleRead, but found no easy way to actually get my books in there, unlike Marvin's dropbox.

Is there anything else that fills this niche? Or is there a way to get my copy of the Marvin app off my old iphone onto the new one?
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote