View Single Post
Old 10-12-2023, 02:10 PM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMoze View Post
Hi, I'm thinking about picking up a Vision 2. I will be using it only to read my own episodes (no DRM).

My question is, does thee firmware allow you to adjust font sizes, like most Kobo readers? Any other comments, good or bad, are most welcome! I'll be using this as a more portable option to my Kobo Libra H2O. Thanks!
Yes. Fewer size choices however. You can also install your own fonts. The Vision 2 is a nice reader.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote