View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 06:13 AM   #2942
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry0101 View Post
Thanks, I managed to do it already.
What i find problematic now is that with the new kepub font size kepubs read fine (my problem was that they were or to small or too big) but for Pocket articles I need to enlarge font everytime i open one because of the size difference.
Any reccomended font size for kepubs? Using Kobo Aura 1st Gen (kobo n514)
When opening a book with no font settings, it'll take them from the last-read book. To prevent this, I use Kobo Utilities to set the font on all books ahead of time (size 36, margins of 6).

Last edited by ownedbycats; 10-11-2023 at 06:16 AM.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote