View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 01:59 AM   #716
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Is anybody else having issues with links generated by this plugin (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/xxxx) just going to a 404 page? Most of the time, clicking it a second time it does load, so I don't know what's going on.
Those links such as in my last post are working fine and opening first time for me, so I suspect you are just hitting a bad time for the goodreads servers for your location.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote