View Single Post
Old 10-06-2023, 07:36 PM   #729
culytera
Zealot
culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellereads View Post
I am a new Maplereads user. Just bought the SE edition after trying out CX for a few books. Looks like they fixed the main problem I had a year ago where the 2 columns were occasionally skewed to the left and partially cut off. I was wondering if anyone knows how to display the time and battery header all the time? I do see it when I center tap but would like to know if it's possible to display it all the time. I am using it on an ipad mini. Thanks!
While viewing a book, tap the aA button at the top, tap More and enable Status Bar Always On.
culytera is offline   Reply With Quote