View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 11:25 AM   #6
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
I've implemented support for eReader files in Calibre (will be in the upcoming 0.6.x series). However, I need a few books to test the footnotes and sidebar extraction.

What I'm looking for is 3 books total. One that has footnotes but no sidebar, one that has a sidebar and no footnotes and one with both.

These files have to be DRM free as Calibre does not support conversion of DRMed books. Can anyone point me to any eReader files that meet these requirements?
I have one book that has footnotes. Also on an aside with Makebook or Dropbook you could create your own eBook with footnotes and sidebars.

If you fix this, it would be nice if you could also fix the ereader2html.pl script that does not extract footnotes/sidebars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
too bad you cannot do a DRMed eReader into something else as eReader2html produces awful HTML.
In the least you have the two step "ereader2ereader" option.

On an aside, it would be nice if the tool could convert a zip file containing the (PML source and images) to any format.

This will also allow the use of calibre's pluigin architecture to apply a preprocess script on the DRM book.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote