View Single Post
Old 10-01-2023, 09:19 AM   #48
skillachie
Addict
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10" , Kindle Fire, Pixel 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by odamizu View Post
Hello skillachie! I saw BookFusion released a new version with page curl animation and no animation. Thank you!!

I noticed when using black background with white text, when page curl is selected the "back" of the page that's curling is white rather than black. Not sure how easy it would be to make the back of the page match the background color of the front of the page? The Kindle app and Apple's Books app does this. Thanks for considering.
, I purposely did not update you yet since it is still in beta. We only pushed that release due to a reading position sync bug and figured we should include what is already done.

I agree with you and we plan to have it done as well. Page curl effect , needs to also be implemented for Fixed Layout ePUBs and CBZ/CBR. Thanks for trying and providing feedback will reach out once done.
skillachie is offline   Reply With Quote