View Single Post
Old 09-29-2023, 10:01 PM   #2
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 2,459
Karma: 9656783
Join Date: Sep 2020
Device: Libra Colour
hi, I never used this option when running the content server, but I'd guess you need --trusted-ips:

https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/gen...er-trusted-ips

It can be found also in Calibre GUI -> Sharing over the net -> Advanced tab
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote