View Single Post
Old 09-27-2023, 04:16 AM   #33
LostOnTheLine
Connoisseur
LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (PW1|PW3|PW4), Kindle Voyage
So I finished adding every Firmware from the Source Code page to the Wiki. Any other Firmwares people know about or just have heard about let me know so I can add them with a note. & see if I can find which device they were on. Otherwise the list should be complete.
Now I just need to add the Models, find links to pages about the Firmware & hopefully track down some of the Amazon release notes if I can.
After that I'll consider it finished enough to be added to the indexes or whatever & hope, over time, we can get more information to sift into it, like when certain features were added/removed, like when the old Library Collections that were useful went away, & when the ability to go to the next in series was taken away for books not purchased from Amazon, & any of the older Jailbreak or Serial Jailbreak methods & what Firmwares they support

Last edited by LostOnTheLine; 09-27-2023 at 05:30 AM.
LostOnTheLine is offline   Reply With Quote